TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 1995 KTM 250 EXC $1500 by GradyK @ 5 minutes 49 seconds ago

I bought it with the intent to keep it and hand it down to my kids but I am getting tired of having 5 bikes, damn things are almost a full time job. Im in the market for a 18 300 XC so Im letting this go. Not much activity on it yet. It's one of thos
Dirt bike - For Sale
Will not separate. Buy it all and you can sale off what you don't want. Both bikes were purchase new by me. No alterations or mods. Clear Texas titles on both, Bikes need gas. oil and possibly coolant changed. Tags on trailer are current. Have not be
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts 1983 Suzuki RM 500 by brooksb300 @ Today at 10:48 AM

I am selling my 1983 Suzuki RM 500 and going back to a 250, a 1982 Husky 250 XC, for me a 250 is more fun. The last two owners and I have put a lot of time and money into this bike. The bike appears to be a low hour bike. It has been completely gone
Texas Off Road Championship Series (TORCS)
Jump to new posts Re: I will plant this seed...!! by KTM 350 XCF @ Today at 09:06 AM

Personally in this matter I really dont care about results. Just care about We all been honest.
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Honda CRF70 $1,000 by RideOn @ Today at 07:55 AM

Sold
Central Texas Offroad
Jump to new posts Re: CTOR Rules! by PJAY @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

David, Can you PM me with contact information to get in touch with Benny? I live in the area and it would be great to be able to ride somewhere close with the boys.
SouthEast Texas Off Road Riders (SETORR)
Jump to new posts Hey there everyone! by Scorpio1988 @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

My name is Josh, 28 yrs old and I currently have a beautiful 2017 grizzly 700 with tons of upgrades and want to know if there is any great Texas or Louisiana atv mud clubs or groups around Houston area? Please let me know or point in the right direct
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts 2015 KTM 250 XCW $5800 by Cirus @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Never raced. Trail ridden by 48 year old. Scott's submount damper, Enduro Engineering barkbusters and skid plate. Excellent condition. Text 9032274928 for pics. $5800 firm
Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit (TSCEC)
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by RenegadeDude @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: trouble_maker "This is just for backup at the check outs in case the electronic scoring does not work properly (but it will)." I love this quote! LOL You the man. Thanks for steppin up!
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by Jorge C. @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts 2015 kx250f by Cirus @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Has works connection skid plate, tm designs chain slider and guide, arc clutch perch and front brake lever, acerbis hand guards, pro circuit linkage, applied triple clamps, primary drive o-ring chain and steel sprocket kit, new Michelin s12 xc tires,
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 KTM250SX. Clean title, lots of extras - $4500 by Kasberg187 @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

Price drop. Buy this beast.
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Pre-Entry open! by trouble_maker @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

FYI, Pre-entry for Brunes Mill closes 9/21/2017 at 11:00 PM!!
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 KTM 350 XCF $5800 by stovall977 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Pic please!
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by Kasberg187 @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

How was the dirt yesterday? Same loops as last year?
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by trouble_maker @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

Don't worry, I did a practice race for Brunes Mill Sunday and everything worked flawlessly, readers didn't miss a beat!
Jump to new posts Re: I will plant this seed...!! by Spermy @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

I did one turn 6 times during the race. In the grass track I missed one of the trees, as I went around the following tree I realized I missed one. Kept on gong around the tree and headed backwards on the trail till I got to the missed tree, went arou
Jump to new posts Re: Scoring Issues by Kasberg187 @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

THANK YOU
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by Kasberg187 @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

I was going to say the same thing about the e-scoring, haha. I hope the club puts the scorers on the inside of the final turn this time. I know I covered the equipment and workers every single time at the last race since they were sitting on the out
Jump to new posts Scoring Issues by trouble_maker @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

I have updated all scoring results for the 2017 TSCEC year. I'm sure I've missed something, so if anyone see's a mistake please let me know and I'll get it corrected ASAP! Thanks, Marc Williams Jody.Williams@ge.com
Jump to new posts Sand Hill Results by Spermy @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

The results are up... Here's a link. select class and go.
Jump to new posts Re: I will plant this seed...!! by Reed68 @ 09/18/17 11:30 PM

Wait for results before accusing people of being dishonest, could be they pulled off.
Jump to new posts Re: I will plant this seed...!! by Mototree250 @ 09/18/17 10:31 PM

Agreed, It was tough with all the dust but a lot of odd lap times / position changes happened in the SXS race also....waiting for the official lap times to be posted (Can't cheat the lap sheet).
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by trouble_maker @ 09/18/17 10:13 PM

"This is just for backup at the check outs in case the electronic scoring does not work properly (but it will)." I love this quote! LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Brunes Mill Noob!! by gasgasman @ 09/18/17 09:40 PM

F.A.Q.s
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub