TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Texas Off Road Championship Series (TORCS)
Jump to new posts Re: TORCS Texas Sprint Enduro by MarkAMc @ 1 minute 53 seconds ago

how will these differ from normal races?
Jump to new posts TORCS Texas Sprint Enduro by Spermy @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Yep, TORCS has just added another option for you true die hard's. More information will be coming soon. Right now the race date/locations are: Rev's (Bastrop) - July 14/15 McMahan Ranch (Smithville) - August 4/5 Coushatte (Belleville) - August 25/2
Jump to new posts Re: First race. by Spermy @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Willie is close... You can move down if you are truly out classed. it is all based on lap times. If you start in the D class and are running A times, you will not move to B or C. You will move to the class you will be most competitive in. The best
Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit (TSCEC)
Jump to new posts Re: Concho enduro: What keeps riding fun by RenegadeDude @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jim PeacockI am 70. Still riding, and this enduro had me smiling the whole way. Good flow in the first two tests, a satisfactory taste of challenge in the rest. Great event! Also, the people who ride and put on these events
Jump to new posts Re: Concho 2018 - Limbo Contest Pictures!! by EnderTheX @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

I didn't stick around too long at the end so I assumed the last guy who made it but crashed was the winner...? Here is the last clearing pass: Last Clearing Pass
Jump to new posts Concho 2018 - Limbo Contest Pictures!! by EnderTheX @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Hey Yall, I have organized and uploaded all my Limbo contest pictures to the link below. I took 10 pic/second of each rider in each run and I found the "best" picture in each part. The only one that has two pictures of the same run is the
Jump to new posts Re: Concho enduro: What keeps riding fun by EnderTheX @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

awesome race!!
Dirt Bike Parts/Gear/Equipment - For Sale
Jump to new posts 2014 and up yz450f new plastic with new back groun by Orange Rider @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

I have front number plate and side panels with 55 on them. I also have new rear fender and disk guard with 47 talon sprocket. 214-469-6343 i will all for $60
Jump to new posts Concho enduro: What keeps riding fun by Jim Peacock @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

I am 70. Still riding, and this enduro had me smiling the whole way. Good flow in the first two tests, a satisfactory taste of challenge in the rest. Great event! Also, the people who ride and put on these events are some of the best. My fellow
Texas Off-road Racing Organization (TORO)
Jump to new posts Race flyer 4/28 - 4/29 Davic OK Cross Bar Ranch by J-Ruck @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Link to website [url=http://www.race-toro.org]Toro Offroad Racing Organization [/url] with race flyer
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Like new KTM 250sx 2015 by hubby228 @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

One of the cleanest bikes you will ever see unless you pay 10K for a new one!! Bike is one of the strongest running bikes I have rode in a long time Has 40hrs, new top end, oil changed every couple rides Stock suspension KTM factory seat-have sto
Trophy Club Park
Jump to new posts Just keeps getting better!! by Yamaha445 @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Dirt bike - Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for yz250 2-stroke (05 and up) by woodsguy @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

info?
Jump to new posts Re: Concho mileage by Chuckl @ 04/22/18 07:36 PM

Thanks Richard, really appreciate that! It was a fun course for sure and I had a great time out there!!
Jump to new posts Re: Concho mileage by RenegadeDude @ 04/22/18 06:29 PM

Great ride today Chuck!
Dirt bike - Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for yz250 2-stroke (05 and up) by truwarior @ 04/22/18 03:56 PM

ou still looking for a YZ 250? I have a 2013 with about 15 hours on it. I bought it as a left over 250 in 2015 and just haven't ridden it much. has lot upgrades.
Jump to new posts Re: First race. by willie68 @ 04/22/18 03:55 PM

From my understanding is you can move up, but can not move down. if you race in a C class then you will have to stay in that class. Start off in the D class then base your movement from there.
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: NEW-2017 HONDA CRF150R EXPERT by CowboyClint @ 04/21/18 04:58 PM

$3500!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Concho mileage by Chuckl @ 04/21/18 03:24 PM

Endedr, go to live laps, find and click the event. Then on the left hand side, click view registration.
Jump to new posts Re: Concho mileage by EnderTheX @ 04/21/18 01:24 PM

Any way to get row assignments before the race with live laps? Was nice to see who was racing around me.
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 yz450f by yamaha288 @ 04/21/18 10:32 AM

3600 https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2014-yz450f/6554494186.html
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 YZ250 by mparm @ 04/21/18 08:40 AM

Sold
Jump to new posts First race. by Ethanwc311 @ 04/21/18 01:33 AM

Do you have to start off in the D class or can you move up classes before the race?
Jump to new posts Re: Concho mileage by EnderTheX @ 04/20/18 09:03 PM

no cheat sheets? I was kind of confused by the different scoring method for this race. Don't really understand it... Doesn't matter, I will just show up on row 1 and go balls out the whole time. Nevermind, just saw them on facebook posted a few m
Jump to new posts Re: Rustys by Spermy @ 04/20/18 06:54 PM

Rusty's food was awesome. (as usual). Too bad they don't have fries tho.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub