TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dual Sports - The End of the Road is the Beginning!
Jump to new posts X-Roads ADV & Dual Sport Ride AUG 15-20 by Exit Tours @ Today at 05:08 PM

X-Roads of the Rockies is a combined Dual Sport, Singletrack and Adventure ride in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains Chaffee County Fairgrounds at the Crossroads of the Rockies in Salida, Colorado 20+ Loops. GPS tracks, 5 nights of camping, 5 m
Event Calendar
Jump to new posts X-Roads of the Rockies ADV & Dual Sport AUG 15-20 by Exit Tours @ Today at 04:56 PM

See This LINK for INFO: advtours.com
Texas Off Road Championship Series (TORCS)
Jump to new posts Re: TAG TEAM Race by rockin_s @ Today at 04:39 PM

So I guess if they have a flyer out but not posted on the website or app then they must not want people to come.
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 YZ250F / YZ250 Two Stroke Conversion $5500 by Irishcoffee @ Today at 04:25 PM

New boot syndrome, never fails.
Dirt Bike Parts/Gear/Equipment - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: WTB-KTM OEM wheels 2016 small axle 18 21 by pentonrider @ Today at 01:30 PM

FOUND THANKS
Jump to new posts Re: 70+ Class? by Irishcoffee @ Today at 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: StuwbabyOriginally Posted By: Irishcoffee Originally Posted By: woodsguy Would you come? Yes I will. LMAO!! Humor is good for the soul,,,you're welcome formerly young man.
Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit (TSCEC)
Jump to new posts Re: Year End Meeting Notes, 2019 Schedule???? by trouble_maker @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Yes, PEA will have a reliability format for their Saturday race, And yes you're on row 1B. https://www.livelaps.com/reg?1792
Jump to new posts Re: Year End Meeting Notes, 2019 Schedule???? by EnderTheX @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

I'm going to guess that the "reliability format" is a typo on the schedule and it's a regular restart format... I'm impressed that TSCEC has so many restart format races scheduled for 2019. I am extremely motivated to make it to every s
Jump to new posts Re: TAG TEAM Race by ktmdirtrat @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

I went and rode the track/trails at Murphy's Saturday and they gave out a flyer at the gate. Its Dec. 29/30th at Murphys MX. Saturday is open practice and and the race is on Sunday. Parade lap at 10am Sunday and race is from 11-3. Iron man $50, te
Jump to new posts Re: 70+ Class? by woodsguy @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Jump to new posts TAG TEAM Race by rockin_s @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

I heard talk at the last race that the Tag Team / Ironman race was getting moved to the end of December this year. I haven't seen anything on the website or the app. Does anyone have any info??
Jump to new posts Re: 70+ Class? by CowboyClint @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

65 plus or 70 plus? Just curious
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 250SX by woodsguy @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

That was a good deal, I just bought a 2016, it could be for sale soon if someone else is looking. Just depends on rather my bad knee can deal with kick starting it or not. Wanting to race it in TORCS this year. Less than 20 hours right now, haven't r
Jump to new posts Re: 70+ Class? by woodsguy @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

"Jackie is backed up with memberships. Done deal though. It will be on the site, flier, etc. feel free to call out your fellow 65+ peeps" Done deal, now just need some racers to justify it!!
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 250SX by JG35South @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: 70+ Class? by Stuwbaby @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Irishcoffee Originally Posted By: woodsguy Would you come? Yes I will. LMAO!!
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 KTM 50 SX MINI $1,600 by Bcdefg19 @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

Reduced to $1,600
Austin MotoSports Association (AMSA)
Jump to new posts January Ride day.... Geortz's ranch by motopail @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

yep.... 1-6-19 First family ride of the year. Don't miss it.. I've been on the course.. way fun. Irish.. you can come too....!!
Jump to new posts Re: Year End Meeting Notes, 2019 Schedule???? by EnderTheX @ 12/16/18 11:39 PM

Is this the right place to ask what a "reliability format" is??... I've been out of the loop for half a year and hopefully will be back for the full next year. Also, i just signed up for my usual row 1 slot B spot for the year... would lo

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TX Toy Sales - 1600 Globe Ave - Fort Worth, TX 76131 - 817.655.0651

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub