TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
JamesBot, RobertUrish, Jamesacark, TrevorTeand, Bford96
23185 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23185 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Topic Options
#589051 - 07/25/16 03:45 PM Bastrop/Elgin Trailer bikes and tools stolen
FLYINGWRENCHES Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Austin, TX
review
Any help would be appreciated. A client of mine had a trailer, bikes, gear and tools stolen sometime last week into the weekend. He has a hundred acres in Elgin that has a house at the back that the trailer was parked at. While on vacation he was informed that his gate had been cut and the trailer was gone by a family member. It was a night time job, and since it was in a desolate location at the very back of the property they think someone knew about the bikes and trailer (there has been a lot of renovations and land work recently).
The trailer is a white Continental 6x10' single axle enclosed trailer. It has a rectangular looking patch on the upper part of the back ramp door that was repaired due to dropping the aluminum ramp onto a rock (very noticeable if you look for it).
The CRF 80 and the TTR were pretty basic, but the Six Days KTM was plated for street use and very clean. The list doesn't show a second CRF 80 but it was stolen as well(it was not his and the owners didn't care to pursue).
I'm sure these guys are known in the community and hope that any tips will lead to an arrest and return of property.

See Attatchment below for Vin Numbers

Substantial monetary reward is offered. $$$$

Attachments
Elgin Trailer Theft.pdf (58 downloads)

#589053 - 07/25/16 04:40 PM Re: Bastrop/Elgin Trailer bikes and tools stolen [Re: FLYINGWRENCHES]
Lumberjack Moderator Offline
Trail Blazer

Loc: Cedar Park, TX
Chris, thanks for posting.

I made this topic go to the top of the forum for more people to see. I also posted on our AMSA Face Book page in an attempt to get the word out to more people.

Hope you, mom and baby are doing well!
Miss seeing you guys!

Thanks,
-Larry

#589063 - 07/26/16 09:32 AM Re: Bastrop/Elgin Trailer bikes and tools stolen [Re: Lumberjack]
FLYINGWRENCHES Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Austin, TX
Thanks Larry- yup I think I'm officially tired of home renovations haha- We are well and will definitely see you guys soon!

Moderator:  Dave, Lumberjack, Maddog 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page