More Stillwater dates?

Posted by: Jthomas7

More Stillwater dates? - 10/31/11 09:53 PM

What do you guys think? Do you want more? Are Sunday day races out of the question? I've contacted Jan at the arena to ask if she has had any cancellations we could pick up.
Posted by: D. Hurley 34

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 10/31/11 11:42 PM

I have a kart in Stillwater and Sundays are cool with me.
Posted by: Muehl25

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/01/11 12:02 AM

i know yahoo ran some sunday dates last year. I would make sure u dont collide with their dates but the sundays seemed to work well. We did have a few riders skip out so they wouldnt miss church tho.
Posted by: Buttermilk

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/01/11 03:29 PM

We weren't able to make the previous dates, unfortunately. Sundays are not a good day for us, but would certainly be highly interested in Saturdays.

If a TT track is part of the program, I know of two other riders that would make the trip. If oval only, they wont.

Regards,
Rog
Posted by: REDDIRTMOM

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/01/11 04:38 PM

Unfortunately we did not make it up there,harrah trick or treated on sat....A few Sundays would be good for us,especially on the cold winter nights with the kids. Any results posted anywhere? Look forward to the next one.......
Thanks,Ryan
Posted by: CRANKITUPTDM

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/01/11 08:14 PM

The best indoor racing around.The track was great. Will definitely be back.Sundays would be awesome
Posted by: Youngblood 913

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/11/11 12:21 AM

I liked the track best indoor i ve been to in awhile, I wuld like to see a Oval and TT track that would be awesome

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 11/11/11 12:28 AM

wont be there dec 3 gotta get awards from the midwest extreme dirt series... dang it
Posted by: sss222

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/05/11 04:45 PM

When are you planning on racing again

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/06/11 01:09 PM

I would run today if I could! Just waiting on the Arena to get back with me on dates.
Posted by: Buttermilk

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/07/11 01:20 PM

We would even be interested in some Friday night races. Sunday dates just won't work for us. Of course, Saturdays are preferred.

Regards,
Rog

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/08/11 05:09 PM

Unfortunately I just don't have any Saturdays available to me at this time. They run barrel racing every Friday night so that's also off the table. I'm going to try and run a few Sunday events just as soon as I know what dates are available.

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/09/11 07:40 PM

I have a couple of quad MX guys that would love to give flat track a try if anyone had a set of old 8" flat track tires they could run.
Posted by: INJECTEDOUTLAW

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/11/11 12:07 PM

Gonna be hard to find a set for 8" wheels. They only offer them in a 15 tall by 8" wheel.most run s 9 or 10 inch wheel.

Re: More Stillwater dates? - 12/12/11 09:45 PM

I got a couple set of 10" hoosiers, razrs