Dustin and I are pleased to announce our title sponsors for the 2014-2015 Championship season Factory Kawasaki and Factory Yamaha will be on hand with MX bikes and displays along with factory representatives for the Kevin Cardinal MX/GP event held at the all new redesigned Clovis Mx track on Oct. 25th and 26th. We have prepared a 3.8 mile loop of 12 inch disced and watered loam again, that features MX, Supercross, Endurocross and GP. Kevin's Factory Team Green KX500 will be leading all our parade laps and a memorial service and video of this CHAMPIONS Mx and Jet Ski career will play Saturday evening followed by my friend Jordan Haddix and his indy band CAVERNS who is taking a break from recording their first album to play LIVE following the memorial. We have set a benefit fund for his 9 month old little girl Kenzie Cardinal at the Happy State bank. The WTXRC TEAM have been donating a portion of our proceeds and T-Shirt sales to the fund along with DC10's pro purse money for this little girls future. Our first class caterer Diamond C Cross custom smoked meats is preparing another awesome menu as usual so we can focus on racing. For information on this and the rest of our 12 race Championship season go to our website www.wtxrc.net or facebook page West Texas Extreme Racing Circuit for race info and flyer. Join your friends and lets DO IT IN THE DIRT one more time. The Champ and I will see you on the starting gate. RC410