If you ever wished your home had a great CC training system on property, here is your opportunity: Our family has trained for CC here for about 18 years. We have five championships with TCCRA and TORN combined. We all started at amateur and reached the expert level in our riding.

The trails are also setup for mountain biking with bridges in sections too difficult for bikes without a motor. This 3.25 miles of trail has everything except deep sand. Trails and bridges are too narrow for most side by sides.

Our children are all in family or college modes and the property is just to much for one person to take care of, hence the need to sell. Take a look at the home, pool and property aerial view here: www.720JohnsonBendRoad.com.

I will get a trails video added to the web site media section as soon as I can. Or you can reply and arrange to come out and take a look with your bike. I am there on weekends managing the trails and having fun on my ATV. The property is in Weatherford, with Peaster schools and easy access to I20.

Appointment only!!