TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
Bford96, PT145SS, LaFitte, LoganR, Laura Olson
23181 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23181 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#594114 - 01/12/18 12:42 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: EnderTheX]
woodsguy Offline
Pappa Boar

Loc: Huntsville

However!!! Side by sides are the devil and tear up everything, enough said.

^^yep^^

TORCS 70

#594115 - 01/12/18 03:38 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: EnderTheX]
sparkey Offline
Gang Member

EnderTHeX I do not know if the rift is with land owner and TSCEC. That was a personal rift with someone in TSCEC(like most problems). I think if you formed a club, talked to owner about race and trail maintenance, maybe sooner than later a race could be had. I loved that race.

Keith Williams

#594117 - 01/12/18 05:05 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: EnderTheX]
trouble_maker Offline
Gang Boss

Loc: Floydada, Texas
We're making amends with the east Texas guys as we speak. It's going to take some time to hash things out but I think we're on the right track.

Most of ya'll know I'm all for bringing a timekeeper or two back to the circuit. Lets put the enduro back in enduro!

Marc

#594120 - 01/12/18 06:00 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: trouble_maker]
woodsguy Offline
Pappa Boar

Originally Posted By: trouble_maker
We're making amends with the east Texas guys as we speak. It's going to take some time to hash things out but I think we're on the right track.

Most of ya'll know I'm all for bringing a timekeeper or two back to the circuit. Lets put the enduro back in enduro!

Marc

Change of subject, but how's the tpi working?

TORCS 70

#594123 - 01/12/18 06:50 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: woodsguy]
trouble_maker Offline
Gang Boss

Short answer, I love the bike! I came off a 300 Husaberg, I thought I would be giving up some bottom end but I really don't see that, runs like a sewing machine. But the unpredictable starting is a bit worrisome. It's in the shop right now, ktm is trying to figure it out.
Marc

#594125 - 01/12/18 08:40 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: trouble_maker]
woodsguy Offline
Pappa Boar

Thanks

TORCS 70

#594128 - 01/12/18 04:13 PM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: EnderTheX]
RenegadeDude Offline
Hall of Fame

Loc: Lubbock,Tx
Originally Posted By: EnderTheX
speaking of.... when are we ever going to mend the rift with red river ( butcher ) ?
If anyone has any ideas, let me know, I could probably plot out a 80 mile enduro trail on that property in my sleep.

Ender: Here is an Idea. Recruit some help to mark trails and get her done! I will volunteer to provide a checkpoint crew and I'm sure there are more out there who would be willing to help. TSCEC has the scoring equipment. All it takes is someone with the Cajones to step up and do it. The land is there and waiting.

#594132 - 01/13/18 02:24 PM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: RenegadeDude]
EnderTheX Offline
TON Member

Originally Posted By: RenegadeDude
speaking of.... when are we ever going to mend the rift with red river ( butcher ) ?
If anyone has any ideas, let me know, I could probably plot out a 80 mile enduro trail on that property in my sleep.

Ender: Here is an Idea. Recruit some help to mark trails and get her done! I will volunteer to provide a checkpoint crew and I'm sure there are more out there who would be willing to help. TSCEC has the scoring equipment. All it takes is someone with the Cajones to step up and do it. The land is there and waiting.

Very interesting idea, I will see if I can talk to Rebecca and Holly about it. I know the guys who put on the Graham Jarvis class pretty well so maybe they can help. I also met the crew who recently pushed to keep bill's woods open and clear. If we join forces it wouldn't take much to plot out routes since the trails are already there.

I'll keep your offer in mind, that's probably the only way it would happen anyway. Lots of stuff to think about this year!

#594134 - 01/14/18 05:54 AM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: EnderTheX]
trouble_maker Offline
Gang Boss

Originally Posted By: RenegadeDude

Very interesting idea, I will see if I can talk to Rebecca and Holly about it. I know the guys who put on the Graham Jarvis class pretty well so maybe they can help. I also met the crew who recently pushed to keep bill's woods open and clear. If we join forces it wouldn't take much to plot out routes since the trails are already there.

I'll keep your offer in mind, that's probably the only way it would happen anyway. Lots of stuff to think about this year!

Love it! You can count Post enduro Association in for working a check.

Marc

#594140 - 01/14/18 08:41 PM Re: Our first enduro of the year is a cross country? [Re: KTM19]
Mark M Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Austin, TX
Racing isn't for complainers. It's about trying to beat your friends and foes without being impolite or irresponsible. First race may not be perfect but trust me the Sandwinder will put a hurt on the best riders.
I'll be at Red Cyn because I know if Prosser says it will be a challenge I guarantee it won't matter that it's a HS or XC it will be a great time. Plus I've yet to finish a 2 day and say "Gee wish the course was longer".
It's Dirt Bike racing not a fashion show.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  pentonrider 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page