TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#592863 - 08/24/17 11:16 AM Add dirtbikes to Strava
petetothemax Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Austin, TX
Please go here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/activitytypesonstrava and click moto/dirtbike as a category to be added to Strava. It is a great app. It gps tracks your ride and overlays speed, altitude, time and heart rate. It's great for training and for seeing who is really the fastest.

Please take 2 minutes to go vote for moto.
TORCS #321

#592867 - 08/25/17 12:39 PM Re: Add dirtbikes to Strava [Re: petetothemax]
CBaron Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Austin, TX
Done.

I agree on how good (and fun) the Strava app is. I still use it for motorcycle riding, I just choose "nordic skiing" as the activity type because there is obviously no overlap locally. On the bicycle its been a great tool for me to track time/distance on the bike, while also seeing were I stand in rankings over time. Additionally, since I'm not on FB, twitter, etc... its been a nice place to keep in touch with people I've ridden with. Having all of this translate over into the MX world would be great!

Thanks for the link.
CJB

Moderator:  TORCS 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub