TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#592851 - 08/21/17 01:39 PM Chest-back protector
Irishcoffee Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: TEXAS
Any shops in the Houston general area have a selection in stock. Would like to check the fit before buying.

#592852 - 08/21/17 03:05 PM Re: Chest-back protector [Re: Irishcoffee]
CowboyClint Offline
Gang Boss

Whats wrong with your chest protector you have know?? Its good enough to protect you from falling off couch or out of bed. All it does is hang in garage or truck!!! GEEZ

#592857 - 08/21/17 05:57 PM Re: Chest-back protector [Re: CowboyClint]
ktmdirtrat Offline
Gang Member

Loc: East Bernard, TX
See if you have a Cycle Gear around you I know theres one at Fondren/Bellaire and 59 they usually have in stock on the rack. Also have 2 more locations on N. Fwy and on the Gulf Fwy. They actually have their Bilt clear roost guard on sale for $60 which is about half off reg price and I've checked it out before at the store and it's decent quality. The tag gives you the size you should get based on your weight if I remember correctly. I've seen some other brands to their like Fox, etc but bust your checkbook out.

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/bilt-rib-cage-roost-guard
TORCS #76
2015 KTM 350 SXF - Open C
East Bernard, TX (home)
Sugar Land, TX (work)

#592861 - 08/22/17 01:38 PM Re: Chest-back protector [Re: ktmdirtrat]
Irishcoffee Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: TEXAS
Originally Posted By: ktmdirtrat
See if you have a Cycle Gear around you I know theres one at Fondren/Bellaire and 59 they usually have in stock on the rack. Also have 2 more locations on N. Fwy and on the Gulf Fwy. They actually have their Bilt clear roost guard on sale for $60 which is about half off reg price and I've checked it out before at the store and it's decent quality. The tag gives you the size you should get based on your weight if I remember correctly. I've seen some other brands to their like Fox, etc but bust your checkbook out.

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/bilt-rib-cage-roost-guard
Thank you Sir! Info from courteous, educated adults is always appreciated. On the other hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Moderator:  TORCS 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub