Callisburg will be postponed until next weekend June 10-11th.
This is not a decision that comes easily and don't like doing it on a forecast. But a heavy storm is on its way and is expected all weekend and feel it is in the best interest of all.
See you next weekend.
Thank you for your support and being a part of TCCRA.