TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#589706 - 09/26/16 10:14 PM Great event at Brunes
steve333 Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: katy,tx
I wanted to say a huge thank you to Eric, Lynn, Juliet, John and so many more( figured I run out of space mentioning everyone) for putting the event last weekend.It takes teamwork and TRH pulled it off again. That was a fun event and I appreciate all the blood , sweat and bee stings that made this event happen. Big thank you to Mr. Brunes as well. Again, Thank you all.

Edited by steve333 (09/26/16 10:15 PM)
Torcs #333
team "Mach 5" Steve Torcs 333 , Charles torcs 233, Sarah 337(torc's) MACH ann's
The Annoying Thing

#589733 - 09/28/16 03:42 PM Re: Great event at Brunes [Re: steve333]
Brush_Buster Offline
Gang Veteran

Loc: Friendswood, Texas
I would like to report Steveo @ Brunesmill workday. He traumatized my 6 year old grandson by performing a 1MPH get off directly in front of us while we were performing trail work. He then fell across the trail knocked down a tree with his body then falling into the branches downhill. He then got up and fell back across the trail in front of us. All this with a minor cut across his forehead, which my grandson thought was horrifying. My wife was begging me to help him, but I was suffering from the laughter.

I did manage to compose myself and get off the 4 w/r and pick up his motorcycle for him. My wife could not believe the grace and range of emotions that were evident in Steveo's face as he continually fell for her. She could not stop the sudden outburst of laughter throughout the way home that day, and still breaks into a fit thinking about that day.

Steveo this will cost you a six pack of Shiner Boch at our next outing if you don't want this brought up again. My wife and grandson will be fine. They have recovered! LOL

Brush Buster, aka, Brian Darnell

Moderator:  BIZZZARE, Grouser, Kenzo 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub