Most of us who enjoy riding dirt bikes also enjoy training and riding off road on our mountain bikes. For those of you who live in Cedar Park there is a election going on with early voting today May 2nd and tomorrow May 3rd. Election day is May 7th. It took me less than a minute to vote today. A few of us have been working with Maria Talamo for more than a couple of years. We are working towards building more hike and bike trails, and mountain bike trails (some extreme), and refining the BMX track at Milburn Park. The short term goal is to connect the Milburn Park area through the green belts to a tunnel that will be constructed under 183 at the YMCA where we will connect to the Brushy Creek trail system. The Brushy Creek trail system has both easy hike and bike trails all the way up to expert only trails for mountain bikers. The Brushy creek trail system will take you all the way to Round Rock, TX. The long term goal is to connect the Brushy Creek trail system to the Good Water Trail that is 26 miles around Lake Georgetown and then extends to Old Settlers Park in Georgetown. In addition to the hike and bike trails there will be rest area's, picnic area's, and nature area's, even fishing area's for everyone to enjoy. Please take the time to get out and vote for MARIA TALAMO if you love off road mountain bikes and enjoying nature. I can say with out question that some of the BEST times I have had in my life were spent with my wife and kids being out in nature. This is especially true with my son Kyle were we spent so many hours riding dirt bikes and bicycles, and camping with no outside contact with the world. I want those opportunities to be there for all the families for many years to come. Thanks, -Larry