TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#582079 - 07/23/15 06:28 PM Will Hendrix Birthday Trail Ride
gmktm Offline
TSCEC Past Prez

Loc: Lubbock, Texas
OK, everyone, here is the full info on the Will Hendrix Birthday Trail Ride on August 22nd at the McMahan Ranch, 290 Old Lake Road in Smithville, Texas. First, Will's birthday is actually in July but he will be in Colorado riding with family and other friends; the 22nd is the only date that works for him and us. Sorry to conflict with a TORCS race weekend but this event is really an "Invitation Only" event and the members of Austin Motor Sports Association (Will founded the club) and any of his old TSCEC and DBSA riding buddies are the invitees. We are using the internet to spread the word, so everyone will see this, but this isn't just a "free ride" for anyone that wants to show up, it is planned to honor Will so we want everyone that knows him well to show up and have fun and fellowship! I envision that most of the attendees will be past the racing stage so the TORCS race will not interfere for most of us.
We plan on letting you start at day break, ride until around 3:00 PM and will have a BBQ meal for everyone around 3:00. I have no idea how many to plan for! Will is so well know and highly respected, it could be huge, and that's Ok, but please shoot me an e-mail at gmac11@suddenlink.net if you are planning on coming so I can have enough food. And you can get there Friday afternoon if you want to camp out, primitive camping only.
This event is being co-hosted by AMSA, Jack Henry, Ferris Fain, Wayne McMahan and myself and is from an idea that Jack and Ferris had when riding with Will in Colorado last September.
So please try to attend and honor a great man that is a true Legend in the Texas MC Racing circle!
Thanks, George H. McMahan

#582092 - 07/24/15 01:43 PM Re: Will Hendrix Birthday Trail Ride [Re: gmktm]
motopail Offline
Gang Daddy

Loc: Austin
Delux... Will turns 80!!!!

Moderator:  Dave, Lumberjack, Maddog 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub