TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#581912 - 07/15/15 04:09 PM Small Engine Repair
Spermy Administrator Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: Buda, just south of weird
Drex has started a lawn maintenance service and small engine repair services business this summer. He pretty much has all the lawns I will allow him to take on, but he still has some time for repair small engines. He's only 13 but has shown allot of maturity this summer. He has been very enterprising by not just using my lawn equipment but getting stuff from Craigslist, garage sales and flea markets. All of which he has repaired and has running perfect. He does all the work (with supervision) himself and is very reasonable. If you have anything you need repaired send him a text. Please fell free to pass along this info. Thanks.

Attachments
AMSA Engine Repair.jpg

Spermy TORCS 611
Patty 611's number 1 fan
Drex TORCS 4
Scout carrying on the 611 tradition

#581913 - 07/15/15 04:16 PM Re: Small Engine Repair [Re: Spermy]
Veteran Lunatic

here's a link to some free work he did for the local animal shelter...

Big thank you to an amazing young man, Drex, who along with the help of his family fixed our busted lawn equipment. For...

Posted by PAWS Shelter & Humane Society on Friday, June 26, 2015

Spermy TORCS 611
Patty 611's number 1 fan
Drex TORCS 4

#581914 - 07/15/15 04:32 PM Re: Small Engine Repair [Re: Spermy]
Dave Moderator Offline
AMSA Gang Boss

Loc: Spicewood
That's awesome!! Way to go Drex, a hard working young man like yourself will go far with well rounded skills like that. And paying it forward like you do will pay you back ten fold with good karma coming your way, no doubt about it.

#581929 - 07/16/15 03:09 AM Re: Small Engine Repair [Re: Dave]
Veteran Lunatic

Oh and Dave, he also works on Stingrays! they always need a test drive after a little work, right?

Spermy TORCS 611
Patty 611's number 1 fan
Drex TORCS 4

Moderator:  Dave, Lumberjack, Maddog 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub