I regret to say that we are postponing this weekend's race at Warsaw. The property still has fields that have not dried up and with the potential rains coming, it is best to not race. This is a new property and it's no fun if the track has to be re-routed due to mud. I apologize to all Torn members and soon to be members for this inconvenience. I do know this rain is a blessing from God and we need but it does put a damper on our fun. We will move our race to next weekend the 18/19.
TORN Racing