The race this weekend has been postponed due to weather. The land owner asked me not to race and we would hate to lose a piece of property because we raced and tore it up. I want to stay off of the other race organization, and I (curtis) will be on a mission trip to the Philippines for 2 weeks so to make it easier on people that have to change their schedules for a make up date, our first race will be pushed to April 11-12. I will let everyone know if it will be Edgewood or Warsaw as I am talking to the land owners to get their schedules worked out. We will be adding a race at the end of the year so there will be 10 races. Thank you for your understanding
_________________________
TORN Racing