TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
jjsilas, heyallietx, KPrice, gear honest, adamsmitt
23089 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 413 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23089 Members
50 Forums
38159 Topics
249113 Posts

Max Online: 573 @ 05/04/20 10:29 AM
Search

Bike For Sale
2017 Honda CRF450RX
by HondaRider42
11/27/20 04:11 AM
1998 Suzuki RM250
by DKMGtown
11/10/20 08:18 AM
Topic Options
#564331 - 12/12/13 11:44 AM SKULL CREEK UPDATES
Airwolf__32 Offline
Basically Almost Pro

SKULL CREEK MEMBERS--

Moving into the Christmas Holidays and membership renewal time, there's a few points I'd like to make going into 2014.

1. The terrain at Skull Creek is changing rapidly now more than ever. Please be careful if you haven't been out there in a while, and are unfamiliar with the trail locations and danger areas.

2. Deer Hunting Rifle Season is currently happening. Please respect the agreement we have with the hunters and do not ride past the creek before 9:00AM and after 3:30PM. Everything on the camp side of the creek is open to us 24/7. And PLEASE, if you have an altercation with any hunters, keep a level head, be courteous and kind (even if they're not) and immediately call me. My cell number is at the bottom of the emails I send out. I will double check which weekend is the last weekend, but tentatively, the 4th and 5th of January will mark the last weekend that our riding hours are limited.

3. Thanks to Eric Pullen and various other members, we have 5 more RV hookups in the campground, so bring your trailers out and leave the genny at home! There is no charge to use the RV electrical hookups.

4. Going into 2014, we have a lot of work to do. From miscellaneous campground projects to heavy trail cleanup, it all needs to get done. We ride the trails, we keep 'em clean. If you're short on workdays for 2013 and need to get some in before the New Year to secure your spot, contact me and we'll try to work something out before January. I will be out this weekend (12/14/13-12/15/13) doing some trail work, so please feel free to come out and lend a hand.

5. The work weekend schedule is in progress and should be released soon, but I would like to start the new year off good. The 4th and 5th of January will probably be the first official work weekend. I'm planning a little fireworks show to kick off the New Year on Saturday evening. So far I've had no complaints on the past fireworks bonanzas.

6. Off topic, but very important is that we need race chairs for 2014. I had someone ask me about exempting out of workdays if he chaired a race. The short answer to that is "no," but understand, if you chair a race, you will surely fulfill the 4 workday requirement with that one race. Plenty of prep work required and of course race day presence. So that's a pretty good incentive to try. You have a club full of people backing you, so I encourage you if you have never chaired a race, it's worth the hard work. Please contact Toby Landry (Events Coordinator) if you think you'd like to do it.

As always, if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to contact me any time (except at 3AM in the morning). I accept phone calls, emails, texts, telegrams, hatemail, gripes, complaints, love letters, instagrams, tweets, facebook messages/posts, Private Messages, faxes, whatever. If it has to do with Skull Creek, just send it.

More to follow...

#564344 - 12/12/13 02:52 PM Re: SKULL CREEK UPDATES [Re: Airwolf__32]
Pinball Wizard Offline
Work? Me?

Loc: Sugar Land, Tx
Do we get to shoot you with Roman Candles again? If so, I will be there.
John - #89 - '18 KTM 350-SXF
Maren - #3 - '16 KTM 150-SX

I always ride with my business socks on!
Decal Works, N-Style, Gaerne

#564942 - 12/29/13 07:56 PM Re: SKULL CREEK UPDATES [Re: Pinball Wizard]
Airwolf__32 Offline
Basically Almost Pro

Of course!

Moderator:  BIZZZARE, Grouser, Kenzo 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TX Toy Sales - 1600 Globe Ave - Fort Worth, TX 76131 - 817.655.0651

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *