Well this is it...the last race of the Lone Star Quad Racing Series for the year.  Where did the time go? I know we have had our ups and downs but it has been our ultimate pleasure to get back into local racing again. We have met new people and reconnected with friends we have not seen in awhile. Even though this is our last race of the series this is not our last event this year.  Remember we still have the award ceremony coming up and the North Vs. South will be at Three Palms this year as well.

The award ceremony is going to be a big event itself, we have many awesome things planned and invite
everyone regardless of if you won something in your class. We are still in the planning stage and will
give you all more info as the date get closer.  North Vs. South is being worked out as I type so I will have that info for you soon. 

Round 8 Info:

Friday September 7th gates open at 6 closes at 10:00 p.m.

Saturday September 8th Practice from 9-3 gates closing at 10:00 pm
Early signups from 3-5
Tech Inspection from 3-5
Dinner at 5

Sunday gates open at 6 am
Riders meeting at 8
Practice at 8:30 (2 laps per practice class)
Racing to start afterwards.

We will be on the GP track this race. Three Palms does have RV sites but you will have to call them to reserve.

We will be having dinner Saturday night for the Final Round of the Lone Star Quad Racing Series at Three Palms.

The menu is Chicken Tacos and Chicken Wings we are in need of the following:
• Shredded Seasoned Chicken: Wes Bolt

• Chicken Wings: Moore's and Hooper's

• Salad (potato or Pasta): 2 families one of each would be nice

• Hard Taco Shells: 2 families= 7 boxes @ 10 shells per box

• Bags Shredded Lettuce: 2 families= 5 bags

• Bags Shredded Cheese: 3 families= 5 bags @ 2 cups size bags

• Refried Beans: 1 family= 5 cans

• Avocado Dip: 3 containers

• Sour Cream: 3 containers

• Desserts= 3

Let's all pull together to make this dinner a success.

We want to thank all the help and support we get from so many people not only with the Lone Star Series but with Splendora MX Park:
The Bryant Family, The Moore Family, The Hughes Family, The Messina Family, The Gengo Family, The Hooper Family, The Grafton Family, The Eicher Family, The Evans Family, The Folker Family, The Light Family, The Carpenter Family, David Wagenseller, Dennis Culberson, Megan Manshack and Robert Strahan.

We know we can't do this alone and do appreciate all of your support. We have the Best Sponsor's who help us do what we love, Thank you goes to:
Cucco A/C and Heating,  Wes Bolt,  Dockside Marine, Rage ATV Racing, OrthoFix, Brian Motosports, United Rentals, Stanley Steemer, Preferred Electrical Services, Enviro-San, Aurora Financial Consultants, Dasa,  LBAC Travel and ESR concrete Staining.

Remember to say thanks to all of these people without them Dee and I could not begin to do all the things that have to be done.
See you guys next week!

Hope to see everyone there.