TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#503081 - 05/02/11 02:32 PM Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

JDSS speedway Located in Elgin Oklahoma, Will be hosting The ODKRA Pro Clone Karts throughout the summer months.
First Race is scheduled for Friday May 6th. Track is located in Elgin Oklahoma. Between Chickasha and Lawton, Right off of I-44.
AKRA (ODKRA) PRO CLONES- 200.00 to win based on at least 10 karts. Same entry Fee as Harrah. 10.00 pit pass and 25.00 entry Also there are all classes for kid karts and Yard karts.
This is by far, the smoothest and Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma....PERIOD. 1/8th mile high banked Darlington. Great People running it. Jeff and Sherry Kay. google jsjj speedway

#503082 - 05/02/11 02:42 PM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

races start at 8:00 pm sharp
Gates open at 6:00pm
Nice facility...new Bathrooms
concessions
Grandstands down front straight and in pits
Built in scale stand accesible to karts
Lighted pit areas
Track lit up like daylight
10 ft chinlink catch fence all the way around
20 degree banking
Darlington shaped very racy track
We are excited about the upcoming season. we have tested twice and it is simply awesome.
For more info you can contact O.D.K.R.A at 405-802-7726 ( Bobby )
Guys and girls..THIS IS THE TRACK YOU'VE BEEN DREAMIN ABOUT.
45 minutes south of OKC on I-44...worth the trip.

#503209 - 05/03/11 04:51 PM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

Anyone who was planning on racing at Red Dirt should come down to Elgin and check it out. You wont be disappointed. Yard Karts from El Reno...Come down and see what your animals and modified Clones will really do...Karts are gearing at 12-63 to 65.....and 1 guy tried a 14-70 and was really fast....Just a note...Track owners are Not racing in any class. They do this strictly for the love of the sport. Yard karts can also race for 100% cash payback. Ryan Early from Red dirt speedway will be there friday night testing his quad, any pro quad racer feel free to show up and test....Flat track tires only....NO KNOBBYS...Except Kids.
You Can contact Jeff or Sherry Kay....Or ODKRA

They will be racing every Friday Night except holiday weekends.
Starting at 8:00 pm sharp
End of year awards
First points night is Friday MAY 6TH.

#503596 - 05/09/11 10:30 AM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

Congrats to Kevin York on winning the Pro Clone Season Opener at Elgins JSJJ speedway.
Track was Fast and smooth...Looking forward to Rd.2 Friday the 13th. Hope all the Karts from Harrah can Make their way out. Also we still would like to have the yard Karts from El Reno come and see what they have been missing. Run what ya brung..???? Bring em..

#503863 - 05/12/11 10:05 AM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

Doin it again this Friday in Elgin....any Kart guys that have not raced here are missin out....This place is way cool. Gates open at 6..Hot laps at 7...and Racing at 8. Concessions, clean restrooms, nice grandstands,
2 story scoring tower.... and Let me say...a flagman with over 25 years of experience. I was surprised to see a familliar face in the flagstand. I have made probably 10,000 laps around the Lawton Speedway over the last 25 years. Hell I built all the grandstands there when I was 16....LOL.
But I am sure that Dick has been in the flagstand for every one of those laps.
And I am Glad we got him at Elgin.... It makes all the difference in the world when you have people running this show that have that kind of Experience.... Thanks again to the entire Crew at JSJJ speedway..Awesome facility, awesome people.
Happy to call Elgin Speedway The Home track of ODKRA.

#503957 - 05/13/11 03:29 PM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

FRIDAY NIGHT Gates open at 6 hot laps at 7...and racing at 8...
Come check it out.....
ODKRA will be headed to FT Cobb on Saturday night to check out the track....should be cool....anyone feel free to join us.

#504083 - 05/16/11 08:41 AM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

friday night was awesome once again at JSJJ speedway...Pro clones were haulin the mail...Great track ...smooth and fast.
1st- Bobby Lowry
2nd- Kevin York
3rd- Aaron Lejeune.
Thanks to all of our friends from Harrah for coming and checking out the new facility.
Ricky
Donny
Rich
and Bert....Hope everyone had as much fun as we did...we look forward to seeing yall this week to do it again....Maybe we can get our base jumpin hero to come and check it out also,,,,LOL.
If the harrah crew shows up, we should have about 15 in the pro clone class....the fastest growing class in the nation. Thanks again to all who support the ODKRA...

#506334 - 06/10/11 08:31 AM Re: Fastest Kart track in Oklahoma.. Pro Clone 200.00 [Re: O.D.K.R.A]
O.D.K.R.A Offline
New Boot

Races for Friday June 10th have been cancelled at jsjj in elgin. Due to illness.....the tractor has gotten sick
We will look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Moderator:  FlattrackMac 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

Skip's Cycles - 850 US Highway 281, Building #860 - Wichita Falls,TX 76310 - 940.723.7547

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
CycleGear.com Gaurantees
Shop Cycle Gear for Motorcycle Parts and Apparel
MotoSport, Inc.
Locations of visitors to this page
American Trails
Outdoor Hub