Hey folks, Cycleland is the BEST riding ranch in Texas, PERIOD. I joined last year, but have spent most of my membership time working out of state. I'll be back by June, and plan to spend much of the summer, even in the heat, riding the trails.

The Cycleland Enduro is the MUST ATTEND event of the year. Non-members don't get much chance to ride the property, otherwise.

Get it on the calendar, for sure. May 4th, near Nacogdoches. I gaurantee you'll love the place...or I'll give back double what you paid for your IHTBC tee shirt. Speaking of Tee Shirts, check out the Cycleland forum. A local hero designed their T Shirts for this year, and they totally ROCK.

And don't forget to stop by the cookhouse while you're there, and tell Cyndi Herzing what a great job she does for the Cycleland family. In fact, Cyndi and Mike Herzing, along with Danilelle and Shawn Lindemann, make up a part of a great team of folks down there. They work hard to please all the racers, for sure.

Tell them I sid hi, and you'll get a special deal...less than double, at least!

And don't sweat the details, if you don't have an enduro computer. The ride is worth the price, just to enjoy the trails.

L8R,
TOMN8R

Tom Bailey
Team BFD
KTM 5-sumthin