TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#411104 - 04/23/09 01:43 PM 2009 Mini Standings
Jena McDonald Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Grand Prairie, TX
Any idea when the Mini standings are going to be posted since we are three races in? I keep looking on-line, but it still shows "Sorry, no standings found."
2008 KTM 200xc, 2004 Beta Rev3 200
Team AllBallz

#411160 - 04/23/09 08:21 PM Re: 2009 Mini Standings [Re: Jena McDonald]
slowfatman Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
We have to deal with this every year. There aren't even any mini members listed. The results from Caprock have not been given to Bill Pearson from the HPGPC people. That doesn't answer why Concho results haven't been posted. There wasn't anyone involved in that one except TSCEC.
There can't be over 20 or so mini members, if that, so it can't take very long to get them up once they get the results from the promoters.
But, I agree, my son looks every day at the website for the standings. I told him to remember that last year they weren't up until the season was almost over (or WAS over). The last mini race of the year was Nov.9 at Red River and we didn't have the results from the previous race up on the 4th (after looking back at last years post about this exact same thing).
If we are going to run a kids program, let's treat it like they mean something and have importance. They ARE the future of this club.

#411323 - 04/24/09 09:53 PM Re: 2009 Mini Standings [Re: slowfatman]
Trailgage Offline
Hall of Fame

Loc: Gainesville, Texas
We are working on an issue with the membership list. The results for Concho were up at one time.
Red River Motorsports* Maxim Motor Sport* Rogers Cycle Service * SMS Racing * Marshall's Racing

#447491 - 01/03/10 04:29 PM Re: 2009 Mini Standings [Re: slowfatman]
AlecsDad Offline
TON Member

Loc: north of San Angelo
Originally Posted By: slowfatman

If we are going to run a kids program, let's treat it like they mean something and have importance. They ARE the future of this club.

I would have to agree. We have been looking for something other than motocross for our son to race, and with no results, we have no ides of the number of mini riders signing up. As a result, we have no idea whether it is worth it for us to make the drive.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have." Thomas Jefferson

"It is not the will to win, but rather the will to prepare to win..."

#448589 - 01/11/10 07:31 PM Re: 2009 Mini Standings [Re: AlecsDad]
Williamson24 Offline
TON Member

Loc: lubbock texas
The mini series is a great deal the races are fun and the clubs do a great job putting on the races!! getting the scores posted does take a lot longer than normal but maybe they will get better at that this year.

Moderator:  Aredubya, pentonrider 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub