TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#407112 - 04/02/09 03:23 AM Looking for Youth racers to sponsor !!
miniMulisha Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Texas
Just want to use as many resources as possible to let folks know we are looking to sponsor some more kids. Parents, check out our web site and look under the "Sponsor You" tab for the criteria. We are still looking for about 5 - 6 racers. We really need a fast girl. Check it out www.minimulisha.weebly.com . Some of our sponsors for this year are companies like Oneal, Factory Effex, MotoCandy, and more. Use the web site to contact us. Thanks

#409120 - 04/14/09 07:12 PM Re: Looking for Youth racers to sponsor !! [Re: miniMulisha]
miniMulisha Offline
Gang Member

Come on parents we need some more kiddos for our team. We need 2to3 year experienced 50cc riders and same for the 65cc riders. Check out all the details and contact us through our website. www.minimulisha.weebly.com We'll be taking applications til the middle of May. Don't miss out. We have some great sponsors this season and more joining everyday. If you don't have a resume built up for your little racer and you need an application we can send one via email. Your racer doesn't have to be a superstar to get on the team. Send us what you got and we can decide. Please don't post any inquiries to this thread about sponsorship. Thanks, Bo

We have picked up a few new sponsors for the season, and some more in the works.

2009 Sponsors:
Oneal
Factory Effex
ASV Inventions
Blur Optics

Pending Sponsors:
Monster Energy
Osiris Shoes
Twin Air
Amsoil
RAD Wheels
Sunstar
Renthal
Gaerne Boots

#409542 - 04/17/09 03:10 AM Re: Looking for Youth racers to sponsor !! [Re: miniMulisha]
asohagan Offline
New Boot

Loc: midwest city, ok
please contact me at 405-201-5158 i have some questions about this. my son is seven and races. he placed second in points in two classes (50bb and 50b). he races amp outlaw winternationals and we are doing supermoto this summer.

#411228 - 04/24/09 02:29 AM Re: Looking for Youth racers to sponsor !! [Re: asohagan]
miniMulisha Offline
Gang Member

Please contact us through our web site www.minimulisha.weebly.com ,thanks

#411229 - 04/24/09 02:30 AM Re: Looking for Youth racers to sponsor !! [Re: miniMulisha]
miniMulisha Offline
Gang Member

Come on parents! I see a lot of kiddos at the track each weekend and am wondering if they are all sponsored? We still want to sponsor more riders. We will be updating our web site soon with our newly found talent and want to add your little racer to the list. Like I said before they don't have to be superstars. We have two new openings for beginner racers 50, 65, or 85. it doesn't matter contact us through the web site. If you don't have a resume, let us send you an application. We picked up two new sponsors. Check us out at www.minimulisha.weebly.com If you already have sponsors tell your friends who don't.

2009 Sponsors:

Oneal Racing
Factory Effex
ASV Inventions
Blur Optics
Globe Shoes
Sunstar
racersavermx.com

Pending Sponsorships:
Monster Energy
Gaerne Boots
Maitri Clothing
Twin Air
Renthal
Amsoil

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub