TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#40805 - 09/06/04 08:10 PM Re: Homemade cannons [Re: Vintage_Vinnie]
My6 Offline

Loc: Houston
bunch of rookies! my brothers a member of the texas army and he's got a civil war style cannon that he lights up every now and then. talk about rockin the locals. after he fires it up we can hear auto alarms going off all over the neighborhood. when he chooses to fire a projectile he uses small juice cans filled with concrete. fire in the hole!

#40806 - 09/30/04 11:10 PM Re: Homemade cannons [Re: My6]
Vintage_Vinnie Offline
Gang Boss

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Rookie? ROOKIE???? I could tell ya some tales about some home-made munitions, but in these days of terrorists and the zealots who pursue them, it would be most unwise. Let's just say the age of home made "firecrackers" is officially over.

#428621 - 08/27/09 05:05 PM Re: Homemade cannons [Re: Vintage_Vinnie]
CaptainHawg Offline

Loc: Out near Big Bend
LOL... I am kinda the "adventurous" one in my family.. I built a potato gun a few years ago and took it to my sister's house for Thanksgiving... No one even had the faintest idea what the thing was 'til I fired it off the first time.. then they wanted to fire it themselves.. We shot a lot of Taters that afternoon..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub