TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
Bford96, PT145SS, LaFitte, LoganR, Laura Olson
23181 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23181 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#402764 - 03/13/09 10:23 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: Emsgirl69]
Mikeydawg Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: Broken Bow, OK
I'm not taking sides just board with the back and forth and trying to increase my post numbers so someday I can catch Liss........ Not

SPONSORS- SLM Racing (Thanks Todd)

#402765 - 03/13/09 10:50 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: Mikeydawg]
jess Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Arlington, TX
Well at least you get to discuss things here. That is what a forum is about right? PLus, it gives us forum addicts something to do........ It would be interesting to see what would happen if you started this on TCCRA's forums, especially now with the new rule of being penalized at the track if the officers think you are showing unsportsman- like conduct on the forums. I am not saying you have a right to insult any one or group. But a good discussion is always fun. Sometimes you just want to vent about something........

TORO W160

TCCRA E660

#402766 - 03/13/09 11:05 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: jess]
Mikeydawg Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: Broken Bow, OK
It's cool, I got 5 post off this thread alone.

SPONSORS- SLM Racing (Thanks Todd)

#402767 - 03/13/09 11:22 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: Mikeydawg]
TTRS Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Haslet, TX
SEE JAKE…..JUST LIKE YOUR DAD TOLD YOU……”JAKE GET OFF THE FORUMS AND FIND YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND” ….THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED….AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A LADIES KILLER.

#402768 - 03/13/09 11:48 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: Mikeydawg]
drop_dead_fred Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Decatur, Texas
No..We can't lock it!
Censorship sucks!! This ain't the TCCRA forum, fer crying out loud.
......Besides, DDF ain't through yet, either.
DDF just read through all this new stuff.
Charles, DDF can appreciate your stance on trying to look out for the best interest of your promoters, but.....being since you were an officer at the time, don't you think your time could have been better spent trying to fix real life problems? Perhaps finding a way to keep people from destroying promoter's property at night on race weekends would have been a positive step. Perhaps your efforts would have been a bit more fruitful, rather than angering other members. DDF relates that to rationing toilet paper to save money instead of something on a larger scale.
Historically, TCCRA has seemed to always just make small little changes rather than address real problems,......basically, they just seem to ignore this giant elephant in the room with them.
Moreover, Charles, DDF knows Cecil. No, Cecil isn't the Spelling Bee Champion, but he is a very good racer, and a pretty decent guy to boot. You made a malicious/slanderous remark to/about him publicly. If DDF were to do that, you can bet he would be ready to stand & face the fury that ensued, be it physical, verbal, or otherwise. So, you might wanna be careful with that.
Bottom line is this........
This is the TORN forum. All of us here like TORN & Curtis, and we will defend that. Some people came onto this forum & started a pi$$ing match on behalf of TCCRA. So, basically, if ya wanna come in here & do a bunch a smack-talking, be prepared to get freakin' pummeled. If ya don't like that, take yer little ball & bat & go home.

As for DDF, well, it seems pretty obvious which side he's on. While he's not necessarily ripping on TCCRA right now, they have given him no reason not to.
-DnE Trackside Support
- TuBliss
-MS Racing
-Smith Optics
-Bell Helmets
(yahoo msngr-Fred_391)

#402769 - 03/13/09 03:32 PM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: drop_dead_fred]
EXCited Offline
TON Member

Cecil,
At no time did I ever say that you cursed at the Officers or any Officers. I just stated that I witnessed your interaction with a couple of Officers and that you stated that you would never ride TCCRA again and that you did not feel that taking the checkered flag was the official end of the race. I don't know where you got this " Talking behind my back" thing. I have never said anything like that or accused you of it. Maybe you have me confused with some other incident that you were involved in. As far as me doing "Things" not sure what you are referring to about this either.

The forum name EXCited is because I ride a KTM EXC so basically, it is just a play on words not a spelling error.

DDF as for as me working to keep the track from being destroyed on Friday and Saturday nights, I spent a many Friday and Saturday night out after 10pm doing "Bubba Patrol" as we referred to it, but at some time in the evening you have to go to bed, because I had other duties in the morning. The parents should know where their kids are and be responsible. A Gate fee is not a Baby-sitting fee.
I have always made it a point to say hello to you at races, not matter what was going on between you and the club. I believe that you have some good ideas. I personally liked reading your posts and found most of them entertaining.

I spent 4 years as a TCCRA Officer, the Public Relations position does not vote on protests, bumps, etc. I've worked with Curtis and Angie on helping them get contingency for TORN and I've spent the last 3 years working with the Oklahoma Cross Country Racing Association on sponsorships, contingency etc. I was accused of being Pro-Torn, because I like some of the ideas and rules that Curtis put in place.
I don't know how many years it has taken TCCRA to put in the Pit Bike number rule as the membership would vote it down every year. Curtis being owner of TORN does not have to have a membership vote once a year to make changes, so he can change things as he sees the need. A lot more changes could be made at TCCRA if it was not a club run by the membership, but it is so that is a two edge swoard. While everyone has their vote, change can be slow.

I want to see the off-road racing community grow. Below is my number is anyone has anything that they would like to discuss with me............ be it racing, price of tea in China..... etc.

Charles Hearne
817-223-5593

Edited by EXCited (03/13/09 04:45 PM)

#402770 - 03/13/09 05:38 PM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: EXCited]
oldhuskyrider Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Denton
Since my son started this can I request that it ends? And yes I have kicked his poo.

Since his big crash at Honey Grove, when he got knocked goofy and DDF was the first person he talked to, he seems to be much more prone to stirring things up.

And thanks again for stopping DDF. You and the other guys would have stopped racing to help no matter who the promoter was.

Edited by Torn_Racing (03/13/09 09:29 PM)

Fred Hensley Farmers Insurance, Argyle TX 940-464-7970, 972-977-9503

#402771 - 03/13/09 07:33 PM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: oldhuskyrider]
drop_dead_fred Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Decatur, Texas
Husky,
LOL.....Ah....don't be hard on the kid. DDF actually thinks watching this message forum is good for kids. why???????
Well, if kids are smart & pay attention, they will learn to be careful what you say. While some people will try to pervert the meanings of your words, you still have to know that saying the wrong things can and will come back to bite you later. you have to be prepared to believe in what you say, and stand behind it & not back down. DDF also thinks that from this, kids should learn that it's ok to stand & be counted. Fight for what you truly believe in. Of course, it's also sometimes better to choose your battles wisely. fight the fights that you stand a chance of winning......
DDF hopes your son is doing better. He was awful loopy after his crash. (the crash was quite stellar, actually.) Once he started complaining about his tongue hurting (and help had arrived) we figured he's be ok.

Remember, man.......you were a kid once, too.
-DnE Trackside Support
- TuBliss
-MS Racing
-Smith Optics
-Bell Helmets
(yahoo msngr-Fred_391)

#402772 - 03/13/09 08:50 PM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: drop_dead_fred]
junkman Offline
Gang Member

Loc: arlington
You know fred it is starting to feel like the old days around here.freedom of speech and frying knuckle heads.i can really spell pretty good it's the whole typing thing that's kill'n me

#402773 - 03/14/09 12:48 AM Re: torn vs. tccra [Re: junkman]
Newbie60 Offline
New Boot

Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Susies Big Bush

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  Torn_Racing 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *