TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#4 - 12/03/00 11:01 PM Website Link - TRH
Bobby Administrator Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: Spring, Texas
The first memories I have as a new rider in 1970 was with TRH. My dad was a member of the newly formed club. It's an old club, with a mellow kind of style. The website isn't fancy, but has reliable content about event schedules and info about legislation in the news.

One of the oldest and best established clubs in Texas. TRH maintains trails in the Sam Houston National Forest and owns property at Skull Creek. They are a major supporter of racing events in Texas and sponsor the annual national Caney Creek Enduro.

http://www.trh-cycle.org/

There are maps for the Sam Houston Nat'l Forest trail loops and general reports about the events TRH is part of....which are ALOT. If you're looking for a fulltime schedule of offroad fun, this club has it!

Trust me on this, I'm an expert - "Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid!"

#5 - 06/14/07 02:33 AM Re: Website Link - TRH [Re: Bobby]
nowiwonder Offline
Old Boot

Loc: Katy, TX
the new website looks great!!! whoever did it, GOOD JOB
96 KTM Duke

#561344 - 10/13/13 08:51 PM Re: Website Link - TRH [Re: nowiwonder]
gbalias Offline

Hi guys....

I need some help..

There seems to be an issue with the searchable link for the TRH website. If you go to any search engine and do a search for "trh cycle" and then click on the link to get to the trh-cycle.org site, there is some sort of 404 redirect that keeps you from actually getting the site. This issue i have found is only active through a search engine. Typing the site directly into the address bar goes directly.

Im trying to verify if this is something on the TRH side or a computer issue. Ive had it tried on multiple PCs running both win7 64 and winXP. Linux machines are not affected by this problem, nor any mobile devices that i have found yet.

Can I get a few of yall to try it out and see if the same thing is happening? If it is, maybe we should notify the TRH site admin. It happened on computers that both have been to the TRH site via the address bar, and also computers that have not ever been to it. Clearing the cache has no effect.

If anyone tries it, feedback is welcome!! Thanks folks!

#561398 - 10/14/13 06:44 PM Re: Website Link - TRH [Re: gbalias]
Rob Granger Offline
Gang Boss

Loc: Katy, TX
you mean like this:
membership : trh-cycle.org in the google search bar? works for me

here is a google search:

http://bit.ly/1cOUush
Rob Granger - Breaking more stuff by 8:00 AM than most people break all day.

#561475 - 10/15/13 12:36 PM Re: Website Link - TRH [Re: Rob Granger]
gbalias Offline

no, i mean go to the main trh site via search engine:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trh+cycle

use that and then click the main trh page. Im getting a malicious warning from my scanner when linked to it, the threat is detected and cleared, but the redirect is still active.

try that and see if its the same.

Moderator:  BIZZZARE, Grouser, Kenzo 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub