TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Topic Options
#339762 - 03/03/08 12:10 AM Need advice (do you think this is right)
gracefamily Offline
New Boot

Loc: Poth,Tx
My husband use to work for Bill Swisher @ Moto-Shack @ Cycle Ranch as the motorcycle tech.....Well our son started racing back in October and he has been progressing very well and fast so we decided that the only way we would be able to afford to keep him going would be to open our own shop. Well now because I guess he is afraid we are going to take his clients and him and Gina Pitts who runs Cycle-Ranch they said we are not allowed at Cycle-Ranch with no explanation or reason why she will not return any phone calls and my son has the Final Round of the Texas Triple Crown Series there on 3/9 and as of now he is in 3rd .....and also the Loretta Lynn Qualifier at the end of the month and the other series that run through that track if he cant race there what would be the point of attending the other races....I dont see how they can do this for no reason we have not done anything to the track we havent broken any rules there....I would really like a reason why but dont know if we will ever get one.....So if anybody has any advice on what to do please let me know.....Thanks
Nicolas #387

#339763 - 03/03/08 05:35 PM Re: Need advice (do you think this is right) [Re: gracefamily]
Fender_Bender Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: Hamilton, Tx
I'd show up the busiest time of the day at the gate and go like nothing was going on. If I was ask or told to leave I'd refuse to until the cops was throwing me in the car. Then I'd call my lawer....... But, I haven't always done the right thing sometimes..... Don't jump before looking.....

Sheldon
TORCS.....153

#339764 - 03/04/08 04:43 PM Re: Need advice (do you think this is right) [Re: gracefamily]
Spermy Administrator Offline
Veteran Lunatic

Loc: Buda, just south of weird
sounds crappy to me, you're just doing what's best for your family. Texas is a "right to work state".

i hate issues that don't involve kids somehow get put in the middle. No one wins.

Spermy TORCS 611
Patty 611's number 1 fan
Drex TORCS 4
Scout carrying on the 611 tradition

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub