TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home  
TON Logo
Topic Options
#311312 - 08/20/07 12:06 PM Mini Series
Aredubya Moderator Offline
TSCEC Board

Loc: Garland Texas
Welcome to the new TSCEC Mini Series Forum.
We at TRIC look forward to 2008. It is our prayer that everyone in the TSCEC will support the Mini Series. Kids are the furure of the sport. If we continue to provide a place for them to race, we will see our sport grow.
The kids we support today will be future club member, clubs leaders, and TSCEC leaders.
Thanks to Bobby, and Bud for getting this forum up so fast.

Thanks to the clubs willing to host a mini.
Thanks to Junnifer Webb for starting the whole thing. She made it easy for TRIC to step up and help.

We will also have a women race during the Mini series. So ladys, this is your oppertunity to get in some riding. Guys, this is your oppertunity to pit of the woman that has been pitting for you all these years. The women will race on the same course as the Minis, just at a different time. We are hoping that racing the mini course on Saturday will give the women confidence, and be a stepping stone to the Enduro on Sunday. The Saturday wonens race will be for those real beginners riders. If you are experenced and capiable of riding in the Sunday Enduro, we encourage you to do so.

Please let me know what you think. 2008 is going to be a great year.

Ralph
TRIC Prez

#311313 - 08/20/07 07:25 PM Re: Mini Series [Re: Aredubya]
KTM450_RIDER Offline
Gang Member

Loc: IOWA PARK
Where is the schedule and will they race on the main course?

#311314 - 08/21/07 06:05 PM Re: Mini Series [Re: KTM450_RIDER]
Aredubya Moderator Offline
TSCEC Board

Loc: Garland Texas
We are working on the schedule. At the summer planning meeting 7 of the 9 TSCEC Championship races agreed to have a mini. Planning is still in the works.

Each club hosting a mini will lay out and mark a course. It can be part of the main course, or a special course.
We ask that the 50cc minis run a 1/2 mile course, or close to that mileage. The 65cc, 85cc, and the women course can be up to 3 or so miles. The mileage will depend on the club, and how much land the have. See the mini race section in the TSCEC rule book.

We are looking for support, so bring the women and kids out for a great racing season.

Ralph
TRIC Prez

#311315 - 08/23/07 12:22 PM Re: Mini Series [Re: Aredubya]
Frank_Boys Offline
TON Member

Ralph;

Any way we can send posts to the clubs that have not committed and see if we can overcome logistics or any money issues now? I think it is PEA and Caney Creek? Trailering the bikes out at Caney Creek could work and think PEA is the same issue. Between you and I we have can load them all I bet. Would be great to work out the shedule now and then start networking on TON and other forums as really think this will help promote families and enduros to folks that normally would not come.

Let me know as I am happy to help.

Dan #719

Moderator:  Aredubya, pentonrider 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TX Toy Sales - 1600 Globe Ave - Fort Worth, TX 76131 - 817.655.0651

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub