Just want to take a few minutes and describe my experience with my new Yoshimure TRS Pro - Titanium Full System. First, the pipe itself is incredible! The craftsmanship, fit and performance increases are really something to talk about. I would have to score it a 9.5 in each of the three cats. Now for the reason I am posting this...Working with and dealing with the people at Yoshimura. I placed my order for the pipe on the internet 12/11/02 and got an email confirmation that same day. I was excited and wanted to have it for the weekend. Me and a friend were going out to 290 and just wanted to have the pipe. Well Friday comes and no pipe. I call and they said it should be there by Friday evening...well nope. Any way I get the pipe on the 19th and install it with my neighbor. We did not have any issues until we found out that they did not ship me the springs for the header pipe to the exhaust manifold. I call them back and explain. Well they then ask me if it is the 1.5 inch or 2.25 inch spring, like I am supposed to know. I told the guy I was not sure and that my inventory list did not even mention the 2.25 inch springs. He said he would ship them to me ground mail. I argued because I wanted them to honor my original order shipping request. He said he would. Well no springs till 12/27. So from 12/11 to 12/27 my bike sat in the garage. Oh Yoshimura sent me a bent-up posted for my trouble. Nothing like paying $700 dollars and having it two day-ed and getting it 16 days later! Great pipe but I would not do it again. Just dealing with the people there was a bad experience. Bottom line…Great pipe but terrible support. If I was to do it again I think I would choose another manufacturer.