TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
Bford96, PT145SS, LaFitte, LoganR, Laura Olson
23181 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23181 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#239519 - 01/14/08 10:27 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: outlawoffroadofaz]
BENNY Offline
!

Loc: Waxahachie tx
In reply to:

anything down there(360) for trucks?? i know how you feel, state land in phoenix seems to disappear over night. we had to start driving 30 mins to go wheelin, instead of the usual left turn from the neighborhood. but out there, you could just run from the sheriff if you were on a bike, most guys rode from there houses anyway. no loading and unloading.

yeah, we have a place just around the corner, but sadly the real-estate signs are going up across the street from it, so, better injoy it while u can . but the bad thing is about 360 is ITS NOT LEGAL!

#239520 - 04/07/08 03:37 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: BENNY]
grissle Offline
New Boot

Loc: n dallas
With construction picking up, east of 360 access fully shut down, massive holes left from huge 4x4's, erosion and parking issues on the west side I can only say..RIP 360.

It is done, stick a fork in it. There's only about 1/2 of the same stuff to ride that was there a year ago that was already cut way down from the years before. Add in that most of that has been ruined by 4x4's and rain and you have the final end of 360.

I can't see the locals putting up with the increased noise and traffic in the areas still left, especially around Tarrant Main or the apts. Last year no one really knew about Tarrent Main, now its a circus with the other side shut down.

#239521 - 06/22/08 07:07 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: grissle]
Brett92YJ Offline

My brother got a ticker today for trespassing on the land. I kind fo feel bad for showing him. haha

#239522 - 07/09/08 12:12 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: journies]
maicoman1991 Offline
New Boot

its not legal i know people who have gotten tickets out there for parking by the high way the spot to park ive been told is to get off at faa road and go back under the bridge and take the first dirt rode on the left or park in one of the parking lots on the right and walk your bike across the street thats what some freinds of mine do and they have never gotten tickets

#239523 - 07/13/08 06:28 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: maicoman1991]
Spineman Offline

We just left 360 two hours ago. Some guy on a red honda rancher told us he was the owner's land manager and it was closed for good. He told us next time our cars would be towed. As he was pulling out a stuck four wheeler I thought I heard him say that they were going to develop on land west of 360.
I guess that is the end of an era-where to ride now? It's a long drive to muenster.

#239524 - 08/03/08 12:48 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: journies]
penguin327 Offline
Gang Member

Loc: Fort Worth , Texas, USA
You all might want to read this thread on another forum before you head out to 360 again:

http://www.tccra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25980
Thanks to the people who keep me riding.
My wife, My son, SMS Racing,
and all my friends in the offroad motorcycle world

#239525 - 08/18/08 01:17 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: penguin327]
360trailsman Offline

I am the person that has been patroling the 360 trails and asking people for the last 6 weeks to kindly leave.
The 360 trails are closed from now on. I don't have to tell most of you the reason why but I will tell you others some of the reasons it is now closed.
1. trash and dumping
2. drug manufature in the woods.
3. lighting fires and leaving them.
4. drunks
5. destuction of property
6. cutting the locks off of gates
7. destroying the gates.
8. local resident complaints (noise, trash in their yards)
9. discharge of firearms
10. prostitutes
11. injuries of people
12. fireworks
13. dumping of stolen property (cars trailers)
14. defacing of the historical markers

This is just some of the problems that plague this area. I hope that all of you reading this will tell your freinds that this is not a good or safe area to come to.I do patrol this land at all times including as many of you have found out, in the middle of the night. Anyone from this time forward that is on this property or parking around this area will be issued a criminal tresspass citation and I will have their vehicles towed to the impound lot. It is very sad that this has happened but let this be a lesson that is learned and not repeated.

#239526 - 08/18/08 04:53 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: 360trailsman]
PILL Offline

In reply to:

I am the person that has been patroling the 360 trails and asking people for the last 6 weeks to kindly leave.
The 360 trails are closed from now on. I don't have to tell most of you the reason why but I will tell you others some of the reasons it is now closed.
1. trash and dumping
4. drunks
7. destroying the gates.
9. discharge of firearms
10. prostitutes
11. injuries of people
12. fireworks

This is just some of the problems that plague this area. I hope that all of you reading this will tell your freinds that this is not a good or safe area to come to.I do patrol this land at all times including as many of you have found out, in the middle of the night. Anyone from this time forward that is on this property or parking around this area will be issued a criminal tresspass citation and I will have their vehicles towed to the impound lot. It is very sad that this has happened but let this be a lesson that is learned and not repeated.

You're never going to be able to stop people unless you turn the place into a freaking parking lot. IMO a legal wheeling weekend every month would be a much better solution since you can't really be out there 24/7.

Edited by PILL (08/18/08 06:33 PM)

#239527 - 08/18/08 06:43 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: PILL]
peakaboo Offline
Old Boot

In reply to:

In reply to:

1. trash and dumping
4. drunks
7. destroying the gates.
9. discharge of firearms
10. prostitutes
11. injuries of people
12. fireworks

You're never going to be able to stop people unless you turn the place into a freaking parking lot. IMO a legal wheeling weekend every month would be a much better solution since you can't really be out there 24/7.

I agree, the people that go out there to wheel are not the ones that do the 14 reasons posted above.
98% of the people that do are underage.

#239528 - 08/18/08 07:05 PM Re: 360 Trails in Arlington [Re: peakaboo]
Redneck2 Offline
New Boot

Loc: Euless Texas
In reply to:

In reply to:

In reply to:

1. trash and dumping
4. drunks
7. destroying the gates.
9. discharge of firearms
10. prostitutes
11. injuries of people
12. fireworks

I agree, the people that go out there to wheel are not the ones that do the 14 reasons posted above.
98% of the people that do are underage.

Im waiting for the trial to come up. The grandson of the old lady who owns the place was arrested for criminal trespass a few days ago and the city is refusing to drop charges. How can you be arrested for being on your own family's property? Some stupid cops seem to think that the companies who are building the gas wells out there own the property, but the only have a surface lease, and thus NO say in who can or cant be allowed on the property. The owner claims that she has no problems with anyone out there on bikes, or in trucks, but had given the police permission to arrest anyone with booze or drugs on them. But, since the cops arrested her grandson, she has told the police to stay off or be shot. Personaly, Im staying away until everything is cleared up. Her son, and the father of the arrested grandson is a retired Marine sniper, so this could get interesting.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page