TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
Bford96, PT145SS, LaFitte, LoganR, Laura Olson
23181 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 84 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23181 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Topic Options
#2318 - 04/04/01 11:40 PM Good Luck - Bad Luck - Good Luck
Bobby Administrator Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: Spring, Texas

For those of you who have no idea what's been happening, here's the short version.....

Last week, I went to the NOHVCC conference in Columbus, Ohio and I am now a State Rep....along with Rhonda Treadaway.....so the TMTC board has both the State Reps on the NOHVCC roster. We made tremendous contacts and left them all stunned by the TMTCs incredible accomplishments over the past 18 months.

When I returned home April 1st, I found the printing company where I have worked for 12 years has closed, on Friday while I was gone, due to a buyout/merger and this week is our last week of business. Almost all our staff has already been laid off.

Tuesday, with my former employers help, I found a new position with the company that bought our shop. I anticipate a struggle to prove myself and alot of hard work, and long hours, to acheive the level of freedom and comfort I had enjoyed for so long....but, at least I'm working.

I will keep you all informed as things develop. I hope to be back up to speed within a few weeks. Thank you for your support and I'll try not to let the setbacks interfere with my work for TMTC or TON. I will be around as soon as the fog clears from my mind.

Sometimes life is crazy, huh? See you all sometime soon. Write whenever and for whatever you need or want to relay to me and I will reply asap. Things are moving forward.....a little zigzag from time to time....but forward none the less.....

Bobby Beamer
Spring, Texas

#2319 - 04/04/01 11:46 PM Re: Good Luck - Bad Luck - Good Luck [Re: Bobby]
Bobby Administrator Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: Spring, Texas
On a side note, this email came in while I was away. You may recognize this little magazine. If you have time to drop them a line and thank them, that would be cool....

Also feel free to suggest other favorite websites you may have that they could use in the article they plan to write.....

Hello,

I recently found your website and I'd like to feature it in the May/June issue of
TEXMOTO magazine. That issue will have an article about Texas motorcycle websites
and TON is the dirt bike website I've liked best.
--
Miguel F. Asensio, Editor
TEXMOTO, Texas Motorcycling Magazine
http://www.texmoto.com
mailto:miguel@texmoto.com

Moderator:  Hoop 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program