TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
JamesBot, RobertUrish, Jamesacark, TrevorTeand, Bford96
23185 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23185 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#22580 - 11/16/02 12:06 AM Re: TORO Bumps
Taz Offline

Sorry I thought I was signed in

#22581 - 11/16/02 12:23 AM Re: TORO Bumps
Shawn Offline
Gang Boss

Loc: Gainesville
Bumps During the Series: If a racer shows lap times that place he or she in the top 5 of the next higher class in any two of the first three races they participate in, the TORO Competition Referee Team will bump them to that class. No previously earned points will be carried into the new class. No additional competition fees will be charged unless the rider choses to make a lateral move after being bumped. The competition committee reserves the right to make the final decision in cases requiring special attention.

Bumps After the Series ends. At the end of each series, the Competition Referee Team will collect lap times from all races that can be used for bumps. Those events will be races where the ground was consistent all day, not dusty in the morning and snotty in the afternoon, for example. If a race is to be considered a Mud Race, that decision will be made by the CRT at the track on race day and it will not be used for bumps. For each event, riders will be grouped together by age or displacement and ranked from fastest to slowest, ie. All 250 riders will be ranked together, all Lady riders will be grouped together, etc. Each group will be divided into three classes: the fastest 20% (A), middle 30% (B), and slowest 50% (C). If a riders times place him in a higher class than he or she competed in at any two events, the rider will be bumped to that class for the next series.

#22582 - 11/16/02 01:03 AM Re: TORO Bumps [Re: Taz]
claydrz400 Offline
TON Member

Taz, Just to be clear I took no offense to what you said. I hope I didn't come off that way.I just wanted to clarify on my previous comment . No harm done here and I hope it didnt seem as though I was replying straight back to you.
If so I appologize, my wife always tells me I can be a bit coarse.
I would also like to take a moment to say that I think Toro is great!
My family and I haven't met anyone yet that we dont like at the races and on track b.s. aside we are having a blast.
This is the first racing I have done since Rick Johnson, Jeff Ward and Bob Hanna were racing and what we though were jumps back then are whoops now but what fun it is to be back on a bike!
Hopefully I can meet some of the slower C riders soon and maybe we can work together on getting faster,I know I get tired of being alone in practice cause everyone else is way to fast for me to keep up with..lol

#22583 - 11/17/02 12:17 AM Re: TORO Bumps [Re: claydrz400]
Taz Offline

Its cool Clay! I didn't want you to think I was talking directly either!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  hardhead, J-Ruck, TripleT 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page