TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
Bford96, PT145SS, LaFitte, LoganR, Laura Olson
23181 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 149 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23181 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Topic Options
#22511 - 11/11/02 11:58 AM DIRT CHICK PARTY
Grumpy Offline
New Boot

Loc: Graham,TX
Party at Muenster Nov. 16th-17th. Gonna be fun! DIRT CHICKS welcome everybody to come join us. We'll be down where the picnic tables are through the side gate with the combo. lock. Bring some logs to throw on the fire and a full ice chest!

#22512 - 11/11/02 07:33 PM Re: DIRT CHICK PARTY [Re: Grumpy]
TheBigUnit Offline

Loc: Carrollton, Tx
Go Dirt Chicks Go

#22513 - 11/12/02 09:52 AM Re: DIRT CHICK PARTY [Re: TheBigUnit]
Mooch Offline
TORO-Past Series Director

Loc: Flower Mound
I hope all the new dirt chicks I met this weekend find this forum and come out to Muenster. We've got quite a few new faces!! The youngest is Sami -- she's 11 and, Grumpy, you will love her! Her dad told me that she's just plain tough as nails. He said that at four she would do a swan dive out the bed of the pickup truck, laugh and do it again!! She is little bitty and she's on a YZ 85... and fast... she took third at Crafton and I think she was fifth this past weekend (don't hold me to that).

I also got to meet Mighty Mo -- she raced in the Women's class with me at the other club and took 2nd her first race... I've always wanted to know what her story was... She races mountain bikes and travels all over the world doing extreme and adventure sports - as in Eco Challenges!! She's my age, 37, and has already moved herself to the Intermediate class in TORO after just five months on her bike. She was a bit under the weather this past weekend after a four week trip to Figi. She was still recovering so I'm not sure how she did.

Jessica Callahan bumped herself to the Expert class and raced Froggie and Maddog. She was right with Maddog for a while until she tried to make a pass and face planted into a pole. I checked on her in her trailer and she was pretty sore with blood all down the front of her jersey, but she'll be fine and I'm sure a little more selective next time she tries to put a move on Maddog!! You were hanging Jessica -- that should be VERY encouraging!!

As for me... I was feeling pretty crappy - like I had a cold coming on and just drained so I got to do the cheerleader thang -- I haven't gotten to watch the chickies in a long time so that was total good times!!

There is so much more -- but, I've gotta get to work now...

See ya's this weekend!!

Moderator:  hardhead, J-Ruck, TripleT 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page