TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home  
TON Logo
Topic Options
#200850 - 11/07/05 02:09 PM Many many THANKS!!!!
Misty_McCool Offline
TON Member

Loc: San Marcos
Many thanks are in order. I just wanted you guys to know that I truly appreciate you letting me come and work the race with you this year. I had a really GOOD TIME!!!! I did my best to do as much as I could for you to earn my average. I believe in hard work and honoring my promises.
Josh and Brian, I owe you more than one kind of thanks....The stories you told me this weekend about my brother touched my heart deeply. My only regret is that I was always afraid to try this sport when he was still alive. I am glad that you guys got to know him so well. He always had good taste in friends, and he thought the WORLD of BOTH of you. You both are forever in my heart. Thanks is just not enough.....God Bless you both always.
Jennifer, I had a BALL WITH YOU!!!!! I don't think Pete is ever going to let us work together again!! On the same token, I don't think Josh will ever leave his bike unattended when we are together either!!! You are an angel and a God send...I luv ya BABY!!!
I met and made many new friends among the Red River Dirt Riders these past two weeks. I thank you guys for the opportunity, and again I walk away a better person for the memories I take with me.
Thank you everybody!!!! Much Love!!!

Misty McCool TSCEC#986 KTM 250EXC RFS KTM/Munn Racing, Moose Racing, Six Six One, No Toil, Tech Spec USA, Engine Ice

#200851 - 11/07/05 03:59 PM Re: Many many THANKS!!!! [Re: Misty_McCool]
TOOLMAN Offline
TSCEC Board

Loc: Lubbock, Tx.
Misty it was nice to meet you at sign in.
Red River folks, you guys are great. This was my first ride at your event and it was a great expierience. Your camp is awsome with good roads and level camping, at least where we were. The course was fun, however you really had to be on your game and follow arrows carefully or you would be off course easily. Arrows and dangers were also well placed. Your check workers were all very nice and helpful. Especially the two times that I had to do a balancing act for 20+ seconds to avoid being burned due to my odometer being off. Thanks again we had a blast and looking forward to next year.

Kelly Simmons
TSCEC 973
Lubbock Trail Riders

#200852 - 11/10/05 03:19 PM Re: Many many THANKS!!!! [Re: Misty_McCool]
craig_stw Offline
Old Boot

Loc: Stillwater, Oklahoma
Everything came together for a FUN race! Weather, trail conditions both were perfect.
I had brought a first time enduro racer with me, and I see that he ended up 2nd in the C-Vet (non-TSCEC) class. Can anyone tell me what the trophy/plaque numbers were for that class? I don't know if anything was given, or how deep.
Thanks RRDR, another good one!
Craig Langley
BJEC#978 C-45
'01KDX220(EFM)

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

TX Toy Sales - 1600 Globe Ave - Fort Worth, TX 76131 - 817.655.0651

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub