TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Home  
TON Logo
Newest Members
JamesBot, RobertUrish, Jamesacark, TrevorTeand, Bford96
23185 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 68 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
23185 Members
50 Forums
38023 Topics
248899 Posts

Max Online: 677 @ 03/29/21 12:24 PM
Search

Bike For Sale
Topic Options
#15232 - 07/24/02 10:44 PM AMA20 Officials and Promoters
Bobby Administrator Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: Spring, Texas

I am formally requesting all AMA20 Series Board, Series Officials, the various Club Officers, the various Event Promoters and Landowners to CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for instructions. There are alot of current legal issues that need to be addressed and the TON site would like to help.

Although I do not want to restrict the free speech and discussion on the boards, it is becoming bad for moral to constantly have endless arguments going on between Board members and Promoters/Landowners in regards to finanacial and contract obligations.

It is bad for the AMA20 Community, for general TON members and visitors, and especially for the riders who frequent this site looking for a community to join in their local area. Frankly, there's been alot of hard feelings and dirty laundry aired on these boards....not so much for the sake of clarification and solution as to incite argument and general disruption of the community.

The majority of these matters should never be addressed on a public forum without serious private discussion first. Organizations elect Officers and Board Members specifically for this purpose. Your participation in this attempt to find a beneficial solution to the current issues is appreciated.

Please be sure to include your exact TON USERNAME, your full name, email address, club affiliation and position or title, relevant business info, and if possible, a phone number at home.

Thank you and I look forward to your email replies.

Bobby Beamer
TON Project Manager

bobby.beamer@charter.net

#15233 - 07/25/02 08:10 PM Re: AMA20 Officials and Promoters [Re: Bobby]
Bobby Administrator Offline
Head Honcho

Loc: Spring, Texas
Thank you for the emails I've received so far.
I really want to encourage Official participation.

I will forward an email to all of you tommorrow evening.

I look forward to many more emails in the next few days....BB.

Moderator:  Bill, Gumby 

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

TXTEAMM - 830-612-3607 (cell) 210-912-1516 -- txteamm1@gmail.com width=

Texas Offroad Network
* We Support *

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page