TON Forums | Classifieds | Gallery | Links | Weather | Home   || OEM parts & online schematics || Cycle Gear
TON Logo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Texas Off-road Racing Organization (TORO)
Jump to new posts location of race 4 & 5 by TxRenegade @ Today at 05:05 PM

i thought we were gong to know the location of the last 2 races before the first race? what are the locations for 4 & 5?
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts 2009 Honda 450 by willie68 @ Today at 04:32 PM

2009 450R Fuel injected, race ready, with extras $2300 this bike is very clean and very fast contact J Westbrook. Text or call. 281-691-3265
Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit (TSCEC)
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by RenegadeDude @ Today at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Older & SlowerRenegade Dud, looks like I'll be riding the girls class just so you don't ever trophy again!!!! You're just jealous cause Lyle Lovett is MY friend. You'll look good in a short skirt. Just, please, don't ben
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by Older & Slower @ Today at 11:06 AM

Just let us know what your doing with the classes before the season starts so we will know which series to ride.
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by Older & Slower @ Today at 11:03 AM

Renegade Dud, looks like I'll be riding the girls class just so you don't ever trophy again!!!! You're just jealous cause Lyle Lovett is MY friend.
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by trouble_maker @ Today at 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: RenegadeDudeOriginally Posted By: trouble_maker Some classes are going away real soon!! Just make sure to create an I can't beat Daryl, Sam, David or Jeff but I still want a trophy class. Maybe name it the TyOneOn Class. It
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by RenegadeDude @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: trouble_maker Some classes are going away real soon!! Just make sure to create an I can't beat Daryl, Sam, David or Jeff but I still want a trophy class. Maybe name it the TyOneOn Class. It can be for the fastest slow guys
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by EnderTheX @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: trouble_makerGood news, next year there's only 3 sprint enduro's on the schedule out of 14 events. Marc If that is true this is great news!!! I may try to get a full year in. Really looking forward to it.
Dirt Bike Parts/Gear/Equipment - For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Like New Fast Bars by DoubleDuece @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Sold!!
Jump to new posts Re: new bike by Mike K @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

What type of riding is she going to do, race, trail ride, dual sport?
Jump to new posts Re: TSCEC--Post area by Kasberg187 @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Gotta get on that Grinduro list!
Jump to new posts TSCEC--Post area by Irishcoffee @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

Used to really enjoy the enduros held on the U Lazy S ranch, any chance we will ever be allowed back there. Great mix of terrain, sure do miss it.
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by Irishcoffee @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Nope, the gloves are off. I am having a long talk with his Mother and Dad this evening. An interdiction is in order. Been trying to salvage him since he was messing his pants on the tank of his Dad's scooters but he has taken a turn to the dark side
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by pentonrider @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Clint and Irish play nice!
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by trouble_maker @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Good news, next year there's only 3 sprint enduro's on the schedule out of 14 events. Marc
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by Irishcoffee @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: CowboyClintIrishcouch, When did become a comedian?? Are is it AlzTimers?? some funny shit you post. Point out any errors I made. You gonna climb in my truck and travel 20 hours with me to ride maybe 2.5? Or continue dirt bikin
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by CowboyClint @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Irishcouch, When did become a comedian?? Are is it AlzTimers?? some funny shit you post.
Jump to new posts kids gear by greenmohawk @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Little grandson starting to learn to ride looking for gear. boots around size 8, 4t in clothes and small in helmet. He just turned 3 years old. what do you have for sale or donation. 817-822-8016 larry.
Jump to new posts Adult TTR125 / CRF150 / DRZ125 race! by trouble_maker @ 12/11/17 11:58 PM

What's everyone think about a playbike race on the mini course for adults? I was thinking TTR125's, CRF150f, etc.. I think that would be a lot of fun on Saturday afternoon. This would be a just for fun race, bragging rights. Marc
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by trouble_maker @ 12/11/17 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: sparkey One more note, please do not put any more classes in so some will be competative. I am not even in the same zip code with those in my class now. I dont care, would be embarrasing to take a trophy home that had under50 an
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by trouble_maker @ 12/11/17 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: sparkey I agree with Kasberg on a lot of his points, with exception of trail marking. ive raced a lot of different venues and the trail marking in TSCEC is as good as any. I to prefer the restart enduro over the other formats. I
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by sparkey @ 12/11/17 09:51 PM

One more note, please do not put any more classes in so some will be competative. I am not even in the same zip code with those in my class now. I dont care, would be embarrasing to take a trophy home that had under50 and over 49 1/2. You know your
Jump to new posts Re: Too many Sprint Enduros now by sparkey @ 12/11/17 09:39 PM

I agree with Kasberg on a lot of his points, with exception of trail marking. ive raced a lot of different venues and the trail marking in TSCEC is as good as any. I to prefer the restart enduro over the other formats. I know its impossible to put o
Dirt bike - For Sale
Jump to new posts 2017 Yamaha YZ250FX by Pitracer @ 12/11/17 08:53 PM

2017 Yamaha YZ 250FX 4 stroke with a cylinder works 270 kit, Has FMF exhaust 812 Suspension Tubliss tires set up front and rear, Cycra handguards, electric start fuel injected, 6 speed. The bike is Vet owned and I do have a clean clear 1 owner title
Jump to new posts Re: new bike by orangethunder @ 12/11/17 08:42 PM

My wife enjoys her kx100. -ce
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Texas Offroad Network
Sponsors & Partners

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

KTM OF NORTH TEXAS / SLM RACING - 2260 W. Pioneer Parkway - Arlington, TX 76013 - 817-275-2228

TJ's Cycle - 6208 North Lamar - Austin, TX 78752 - 512.453.6255

Cycle Parts Warehouse - www.cyclepartswarehouse.com

TSCEC Website

Texas 4-H Youth ATV Safety Program

The RiderDown Foundation - Helping Riders Up

Texas Offroad Network
Affiliate Programs
American Trails
Locations of visitors to this page
Outdoor Hub